Aseptic Plus+ Is Effective & Long Lasting
- USEPA Reg. No 82972-1-90331
- Lowest EPA toxicity rating—Category IV, “very low”
- GLP-certified Lab Test (see AsepticPlus.com/Tech-info)
- Hypo allergenic—Allergen reducing formula
- Shelf stable—over one year shelf life
- No special shipping or handling instructions
- Non-corrosive—safe on treated surfaces and articles,
- including stainless steel and clad metals, carpeting, fabrics, natural stones and plastics
- Fragrance free with no offensive odor or taste
- Non-irritating to skin; no gloves required
- Air dries quickly and leaves no sticky residue
EFFICIENT, NON-CORROSIVE FOGGING
Aseptic Plus+ is one of the few disinfectants that can be dispersed by spraying or fogging, dramatically cutting the time to disinfect large areas. By permeating the area with a particulate spray or fog, you effectively reach into nooks, crevices and corners of every surface in a room—areas that are difficult to disinfect using only a nozzle spray, wipe or mop procedure.
Fogging is also safe for use around sensitive electronic equipment such as microscopes and other medical equipment, when applied according to instructions.